Melbourne has a proliferation of areas where restaurants, cafes and
services of similar international demographic establish, particularly
Indian, Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese and Malaysian cuisines. Restaurants in
Melbourne vary based on the suburb it is located in.
The below should answer the question: Where to eat in Melbourne.
Some of these areas include:
- Indian restaurants: Robinson, Walker and Foster streets, Dandenong
- Afghan restaurants : Thomas Street, Dandenong - Afghan (Afghan
- Thai, Vietnamese & Chinese restaurants: Central Springvale
- Italian cuisine: Lygon Street, southern end, Carlton
- Chinese and East Asian cuisine (Chinatown): Little Bourke Street,
eastern end, Melbourne city, Central Box Hill
- Greek cuisine: Lonsdale Street, top end, Melbourne city
- Vietnamese and African cuisine: Central Footscray
- Turkish restaurants: Sydney Road, Coburg
- Vietnamese (Little Saigon): Victoria Street, Abbotsford/Richmond
- Spanish/Mexican: Johnston Street, western end, Fitzroy
- Kosher Jewish cuisine: Caulfield & North Caulfield
- Areas notable for large variety of mixed cuisine - Dandenong,
Ormond, Brunswick, Melbourne city.
- Middle East: Try Sydney road, Zaatar and Tiba are excellent
Return to living-in-melbourne.com from where to eat in Melbourne page.
Where to eat in Melbourne Australia?